Hello ... In safari .. When I use the phone in landscape mode I can't seem to close tabs using the "x" on the top left hand corner of the window. I can do so in portrait mode but not in landscape. In landscape mode I have to swipe the window up to close it ..
iPhone 6s Plus iOS 9.3.2
- 05-24-2016, 05:25 PM #2
Re: Landscape bug
My iPhone 6S Plus is in the process of updating to iOS 9.3.3 beta. When it's finished, I will try to replicate the problem, and then get back to you.
UPDATE: After having 5 tabs open, I was able to close each tab while in landscape mode without a problem so I don't know what to tell you except to try the "Reset All Settings" option in the device's settings.
- 05-25-2016, 06:15 AM #4
- 05-25-2016, 07:17 AM #6
I'm running the 'public' beta version.
- 05-25-2016, 08:39 AM #8
- By Graham Lee77 in forum iMacReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2016, 01:58 AM
- By Mark863 in forum Facebook Messenger for iOSReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2016, 04:35 PM
- By CautiouslyCurious in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2016, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2016, 09:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-16-2016, 12:30 PM