iPhone 5s ( iOS 9.3.2 ) DRAINS BATTERY FAST

Waqar Ahmed3

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I hope all of you are in good health.
My question is " My iPhone 5s with iOS 9.3.2 drains BATTERY very RAPIDLY, For Example; I charged my battery at 78% before going to sleep and on the morning I check the battery and the battery is at 30%. So I wondered about it how my iPhone's battery drains without use . So please give me advice to fix this problem. And tell me that it is the problem of the hardware or the software. Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In my opinion, you have a rogue app or a corrupted iOS installation. Restore the device, and then set it up as new is my recommendation.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
What he said! ↑↑ It's not normal to have that kind of battery drain. Something is definitely not right. When you get it set up again, remember the 3 biggest battery users are your screen brightness, push notifications, and location services. So any way you can cut back in those areas will help.

Waqar Ahmed3

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Guys for recommendations, As you say Screen Brightness, Push Notifications or Location Services. I off them and the battery still drains

Waqar Ahmed3

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks Guys for recommendations, As you say Screen Brightness, Push Notifications or Location Services. I off them and the battery still drains

Waqar Ahmed3

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Thanks, can you tell me the way to restore the software and you say that might it is due to corrupted installation of software, but I just did a software update from setting not from a computer

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, can you tell me the way to restore the software and you say that might it is due to corrupted installation of software, but I just did a software update from setting not from a computer

If you have a computer, restore the phone as new via iTunes. Don't use a back up. It sounds like you did the update OTA (Over The Air). Sometimes OTA has issues. Try the restore via iTunes.

Waqar Ahmed3

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
Okay I follow the instructions as you say that connect the iPhone with computer via iTunes and then restore the iPhone as a new by doing the " Reset All Settings & Content ". Can I do this ?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Okay I follow the instructions as you say that connect the iPhone with computer via iTunes and then restore the iPhone as a new by doing the " Reset All Settings & Content ". Can I do this ?

I think just connect iTunes and you should see the option. Not sure. I always did it OTA.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2