How do I turn the sound on to let me know when I get messages?
The sound isn't working to let me know when I receive a message.
How do I turn it on?
- Best AnswerMay 22 2016 | 4:18 pm EDT
Also check in Settings >Sounds > turn volume up and choose an alert tone for texts.
- 05-22-2016, 03:56 PM #2iMore Expert
- 784 Posts
Re: How do I turn the sound on to let me know when I get messages?
Maybe the silent switch is turned on? Check if the flip up down button at left side of the phone is up or not.
When on your home screen, press the up volume key to increase the ring/notification sound.
- 05-22-2016, 04:18 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2016, 09:01 PM
- By bones467 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2016, 03:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2016, 02:44 PM
Charger heats about 60-80 degree and smell like burnt when inhaled near the usb port of power adapteBy Stark madhu in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2016, 02:42 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-22-2016, 02:12 PM