16gb iPhone 6S or 64gb iPhone SE?

I

iMore Question

I currently have a 64gb iPhone 6S Plus that is water damaged due to my niece throwing it in a pool ... I tried to save it and for now it kinda still works but it's getting worse and I can't afford to buy another one. I found a 16gb 6s used for my carrier that I can afford to get and I found a used 64gb SE that's unlocked but doesn't have all LTE bands for my carrier - I use Sprint and I won't be able to use Sprint Spark. From what I understand though I will still be able to use data so that's not a dealbreaker.

Which phone should I get? I was looking at keeping my 6s Plus for several years because I'm using a Sprint mvno so either phone should last several years. I used to have 16gb phones in the past but I like having the extra space if I need it - not having it wouldn't make it a dealbreaker though. What phone would you suggest?

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
You shouldn't buy a phone that doesn't fully support your carrier. If you currently have a plus the SE may be painful for you. I have been using phablets for the past four years and I have the SE now. I hate it. It's hard to type and navigate on. Check eBay, swappa or even the classifieds here and find a phone that works with Sprint.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73