Why i cant charge my iphone 4s?
it has stuck on 2% and it keeps restarting all the time even thought i changed my battery 2 weeks ago. Any solution please?
- 05-21-2016, 06:11 AM #2
- 7,825 Posts
Re: Why i cant charge my iphone 4s?
Welcome to iMore! How long have you been trying to charge it? Have you tried using a different charger and lightning cable? Apple's iPhone batteries are designed to retain 80% of their original capacity for 500 full charge cycles. After that you're on borrowed time. My guess is that the battery in your 4s may have reached the end of its usable life.
- By amr ashraf mostafa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 13Last Post: 05-21-2016, 02:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2016, 08:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2016, 10:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 05-20-2016, 08:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2016, 08:15 PM