Unable to install itunes on windows 10
This is what the messages says:
Errors occurred during installation. Before Itunes could be configured.
Your systems has not been modified to complete the installation. Run the installer again.
I ran the installer 3 times with the same message.
- 05-18-2016, 08:49 AM #2
Re: Unable to install itunes on windows 10
Welcome to iMore! From what I've come up with you'll have to remove and then rebuild your iTunes files on your PC. More info here:
- By xtinktor in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2016, 07:53 PM
- By chaffee04 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2016, 11:10 PM
- By Malek Yamout in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2016, 03:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2016, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-18-2016, 08:12 AM