- 05-21-2016, 12:47 PM #2iMore Expert
- 800 Posts
Re: Do you put a hardcase on your MacBook?
If you will be moving it a lot here and there, then maybe it can be worth putting a case on it to protect it from getting scratch. But if you intend to have it most of the time in one place, I don't see the need to put a case on it. I used to have a speck case on my MacBook when I was in university because I needed to move it all the time. Now I'm case less with my MacBook as it doesn't move often.
- 05-21-2016, 01:28 PM #3
- 05-22-2016, 01:53 PM #4
- By ivantwilliams in forum iMacReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2016, 02:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 10:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 08:11 AM
The brightness control is on full, but screen is very dark and everything is unreadable. What do I do?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 05-18-2016, 06:43 AM
- By 21plays in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 05-18-2016, 03:30 AM