How can I unlock a phone with Touch ID if someone else touched it?
My phone was set to recognize my fingerprint, someone else touched it and now it's asking for a passcode to unlock it. However I never set up a passcode because I was using fingerprint recognition. Now the phone is locked asking for a passcode and I have no idea what to do
- 05-17-2016, 11:39 PM #2
- 05-18-2016, 01:17 AM #3
- 05-18-2016, 09:50 AM #4
- 05-19-2016, 03:32 AM #5iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
Re: How can I unlock a phone with Touch ID if someone else touched it?
Hmm, fishy. It is impossible to set up Touch ID without a password. For me, I had to make a password first THEN set up Touch ID. Are you sure it's your phone? Because that doesn't seem to add up.
- 05-19-2016, 03:33 AM #6
- 05-19-2016, 07:53 PM #7
- 05-22-2016, 03:31 AM #8
- By CautiouslyCurious in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 05-22-2016, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2016, 12:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-21-2016, 12:26 AM
Is there a way to prevent iCloud music library from interfering with restoring from a Time Machine backup?By samduffy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2016, 09:39 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2016, 05:40 PM