Why is iCloud photo count different on my desktop and my laptop?
I have an iPhone 5 which syncs to iCloud no problem. I use Windows 10 on both my desktop and my laptop. However, the sync for my desktop contains more files then my laptop. My desktop as 347 photos, 3 videos but my Laptop only shows 321 photos, 3 videos.
All my settings are the same, I've tried uninstalling and reinstally iCloud for PC on my laptop twice now, but it just doesn't seem to sync everything like my desktop does.
Anyone have any ideas?
- 05-17-2016, 08:17 PM #2
- 05-18-2016, 05:56 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why is iCloud photo count different on my desktop and my laptop?
How long should it take them to sync up? I've had them both next to each other on the desktop, both wired to internet and I left the laptop running for the last couple days and they still show different numbers on the files.
Is there anything else I could do to make the laptop sync properly?
- By libra89 in forum iPhoneReplies: 20Last Post: 06-17-2016, 02:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2016, 02:45 PM
- By samduffy in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2016, 09:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2016, 05:12 PM