I have an iMac, I save my login/passwords in keychain to login to websites. I also have an iPhone 6+. Initially, I did not have keychain enabled on my phone. Is there any way to transfer all those saved login/passwords to my iPhone, so I don't have to keep finding my login details when I'm on my phone? I am up to date with current software on both devices.
- 05-15-2016, 02:05 PM #2
- 05-16-2016, 06:27 PM #4
Re: cloud keychain
When you get to a log in page on your phone, click inside the username or password field. You'll then get a pop up that says "suggest password" & "other passwords". Choose "other passwords". This will then have you log into your Apple ID & you can search the keychain info saved on your iMac.
- 05-22-2016, 12:41 PM #7
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2016, 10:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2016, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2016, 03:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2016, 03:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2016, 10:23 AM