Iphone 3g IOS 6.1.6 Issues with Utilizing App Store on the phone
A friend found an iPhone 3g I'm fairly certain it is. It has IOS 6.1.6 and unfortunately I do not own either a MAC or Windows PC. I have an Acer Chromebook. How can I fix the problem of not being able to download any of the apps from the app store to the device if everything I've read on the net says that there is no easy way to upgrade to a higher IOS in order to utilize the applications now in the app store?
- 05-14-2016, 08:49 PM #2
Re: Iphone 3g IOS 6.1.6 Issues with Utilizing App Store on the phone
The iPhone 3G is no longer supported, and developers are not going to waste time maintaining or creating apps for it. Besides, the specs of that device is outdated and would have difficulty running today's app, in my opinion.
- By iMore Question in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2016, 10:34 AM
- By Connor Furlong in forum Google and GmailReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2016, 10:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2016, 05:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2016, 03:49 PM