Siri suggestions not showing up on my iphone 6s any help ?

I

iMore Question

Siri suggestion not showing up why? And howe i can fix it?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know, but you can go to Settings → General → Spotlight Search, and then enable the toggle next to "Siri Suggestions". After that, enable the toggles next to everything listed beneath it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If the above doesn't work, try this.

1.Toggle Siri Suggestions off
2. Turn off Siri and allow "hey Siri".
3. Turn off Location Services
4. Reset Network Settings
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
5. Now a hard reset
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
6. Now enable the Siri Suggestions, Siri from Spotlight, Turn On Location Services and setup Wi-Fi on your device.

Timmy James

May 29, 2016
Visit site
Having the same problem on both my iphone 6s and iphone 5se. Tried the network reset but still nothing. I even erase everything and set as new phone and still no show. Is there any other solution or suggestions? Only happens to my phone but my wife's 6s no issues. Our phones running the latest ios 9.3.2.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Having the same problem on both my iphone 6s and iphone 5se. Tried the network reset but still nothing. I even erase everything and set as new phone and still no show. Is there any other solution or suggestions? Only happens to my phone but my wife's 6s no issues. Our phones running the latest ios 9.3.2.

Did you follow the steps listed above?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2