Problem accessing app
I recently installed iOS 9.3.1 on my ipad air. Now one of my apps won't link to my online files (Master Cook) The other apps work fine. I tried acessing the app form my PC and all is well there. How do i fix the problem?I have done a reset and that did not help.
- 05-07-2016, 10:41 AM #2
Re: Problem accessing app
Welcome to iMore! Are you saying that you have an app called "Master Cook" that won't pull in app data stored in iCloud? Usually there's a setting to enable iCloud syncing in the app itself. If the app uses its own service to sync make sure you're logged into whatever account you created.
- 05-07-2016, 10:45 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 4Last Post: 05-17-2016, 03:36 AM
- By Wildo6882 in forum iPhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 05-07-2016, 03:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2016, 09:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2016, 06:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2016, 06:23 PM