Any way to play movies in car on 2 iPad simultaneously?
As it say on the title, I'm presently looking on a way to play the same movie on 2 iPad simultaneously. I presently have 2 iPad (iPad 4th & iPad Mini) and my car is equiped with up to date infotainement system and in car WiFi. The infotainement system is playing sound thru the car system no problems.
Look like the AirDrop / AirPlay are useless for such situation. I also found some application that allow to use an iPad as a secondary/external screen, unfortunatly those I found are requiring a PC or a Mac to run.
So any suggestion or recommendations?
- Best AnswerMay 06 2016 | 9:26 am EDT
You're asking the technology to do more that it's designed to do... get a vehicle based DVD player with the ability to multiscreen...
- 05-06-2016, 09:26 AM #2
- By Konnalynn in forum IntroductionsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-22-2016, 02:40 PM
- By spewak in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2016, 01:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2016, 08:09 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2016, 06:12 AM