Can you disable hfp profile in ipad?
I have a phone and iPad with me in the car a lot. I use the iPad to play podcasts and audiobooks (AD2P) while my phone charges. I'd like to prevent my iPad from connecting as a phone (HFP) so that my phone always connects. I know in Android you can uncheck bluetooth profiles.
- Best AnswerMay 06 2016 | 8:09 am EDT
On your iPhone, go to Settings → Phone → Calls on Other Devices, and then disable the toggle next to one or both of the following:
1. All Calls on Other Device
2. [YOUR] iPad
- 05-06-2016, 08:09 AM #2
- By Engr Aamir Khan Niazi in forum AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2016, 11:54 PM
- By willk16 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-06-2016, 10:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2016, 08:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2016, 01:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2016, 09:45 PM