Why can't I download iMovie from my iCloud?
I deleted iMovie a few months ago and now I'm trying to get it back. Every time I tap the install/iCloud button it will say it's downloading for a second then quickly go back to the install/iCloud icon. For iPhone 5s thank you
- Best AnswerMay 05 2016 | 11:23 pm EDT
Are you on WiFi? Is the connect stable? Downloading a large file like this you will need a stable WiFi connection.
- 05-05-2016, 11:23 PM #2
- 05-06-2016, 12:08 PM #3
- 24,986 Posts
Re: Why can't I download iMovie from my iCloud?
I assume you refer to downloading from the App Store. Reboot your wifi modem /Router.
Do a hard reset:
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2016, 07:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2016, 01:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2016, 01:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2016, 01:38 PM
- By sangs in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2016, 07:52 AM