I am still using flip phone. Which I Phone would be recommended to use??
Well, I have not upgraded on my Samsung. I do not text either. So, I am interested in getting into the IPhone world. I do use computer Windows 8. That is about it.I just need help in upgrading to I Phone and didn't want to get too much phone?????
- 05-05-2016, 02:45 PM #2
- 05-05-2016, 02:54 PM #3
- 05-05-2016, 03:32 PM #4
Re: I am still using flip phone. Which I Phone would be recommended to use??
Welcome to iMore!
Any current iPhone will work with your computer. Just download iTunes for Windows and you will be all set. iTunes will allow you to sync your phone to your computer so you have a backup. It will also allow you to manage all the contents of your phone.
Here is a link to a comparison chart of Apple's iPhone's currently available. I think the best fit might be the iPhone SE 16GB. It sounds like you will be using it for a phone more than anything else. It was just recently released to the public by Apple and would be a phone that can easily last you for several years. I would suggestion also going to an Apple Store and talk to a Genius. This way you will also have all the iPhone models there in front of you which will make it easier to decide. And the Genius will easily be able to help you with what storage size will best suit your needs.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2016, 02:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2016, 01:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2016, 01:38 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2016, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2016, 12:22 PM