I am still using flip phone. Which I Phone would be recommended to use??

I

iMore Question

Well, I have not upgraded on my Samsung. I do not text either. So, I am interested in getting into the IPhone world. I do use computer Windows 8. That is about it.I just need help in upgrading to I Phone and didn't want to get too much phone?????

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Get the one with the largest storage capacity your finances allow. Personally, I'd get nothing less than 64GB.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
64gb at minimum is my recommendation as well. If you want smaller form factor, go with the SE. If you need bigger screen, get 6s or 6s plus.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore!

Any current iPhone will work with your computer. Just download iTunes for Windows and you will be all set. iTunes will allow you to sync your phone to your computer so you have a backup. It will also allow you to manage all the contents of your phone.

[URL="https://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/compare/#mn_p]Here is a link to a comparison chart[/URL] of Apple's iPhone's currently available. I think the best fit might be the iPhone SE 16GB. It sounds like you will be using it for a phone more than anything else. It was just recently released to the public by Apple and would be a phone that can easily last you for several years. I would suggestion also going to an Apple Store and talk to a Genius. This way you will also have all the iPhone models there in front of you which will make it easier to decide. And the Genius will easily be able to help you with what storage size will best suit your needs.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox