How di i enable an iphone 6
My son passed away July 2015, and in trying to get into his phone to retrieve photos, music and messages to save as memories, then I want to clear is phone so I can give his phone to his best friend. Please help me to enable his phone and if you can help to get his password. Your help with this is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- 05-05-2016, 01:49 PM #2
Re: How di i enable an iphone 6
First of all so sorry for your loss. Probably only Apple can help you and most likely they will need documentation, such as a death certificate and possibly/probably probate paperwork from your local Register of Wills, Surrogate's Office, or Probate Court. (I work for the Philadelphia Register of Wills) This document is called a decree of Probate and/or a short certificate.
PS I am NOT an attorney and my reply should not be taken as legal advice. It is just spoken one citizen to another. Please seek legal advise should you so choose, OR call your local Probate office.
- By Levi brand in forum iOS 8Replies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2016, 08:48 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2016, 10:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2016, 10:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-05-2016, 09:12 AM