iCloud music library
I don't know if I'm in the right forum or not. But I got a iPhone 6s with music I've downloaded from Apple Music. My question is my storage isn't adding up and I'm thinking of backing up & restoring but so if I restore will the music I downloaded previously be downloaded back onto the phone? I do have iCloud music library turned on
- 05-05-2016, 05:48 AM #2
Re: iCloud music library
Which storage doesn't add up? iCloud or phone storage?
Do you want to restore as new or from a back up? Either way, you should get the music back when you sign in to iCloud. If it's not there, you would need to sync it back to the phone. My sister's music disappeared when she updated to iOS 9. She had to sync it back from iTunes. So anything can happen I suppose. I don't do Music. Maybe someone who knows more than I will come along and help.
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2016, 06:52 AM
- By bobdos in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2016, 01:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2016, 07:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2016, 12:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2016, 11:51 AM