Can I put a delay on assistive touch?
I want to use assistive touch for snapchat, but I dont want the first thing in my video be my hand pulling away from the camera. I want some sort of delay, people were suggesting to touch the screen a few times first, and then the record button, but when I tap the screen, a few white lines rotate around a circle, when I tap it again it becomes faded and wont work again. Any idea or tips to solving this?
- 05-04-2016, 06:39 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 11Last Post: 05-07-2016, 07:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-05-2016, 07:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-04-2016, 06:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2016, 04:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2016, 02:12 PM