Viewing all comments made on articles on iMore.

anon(9022199)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, is there a way you can view all the comments you've posted on articles? Mine says I've posted 5 comments but I haven't used my account for 2 years and very curious to find out what those comments are.

Kinda like the way you can view all the forums you've participated in/created.

Hope someone can find a solution :)

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hi, is there a way you can view all the comments you've posted on articles? Mine says I've posted 5 comments but I haven't used my account for 2 years and very curious to find out what those comments are.

Kinda like the way you can view all the forums you've participated in/created.

Hope someone can find a solution :)

Click on your User ID. Once the menu opens, you can view your threads or post from the options at the bottom of the menu.

Screen Shot 2016-05-01 at 3.06.30 AM.png

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It will allow them access to their threads & posts. Could you please give me some guidance as to how this is done then.

I have no idea. I have commented on many articles and blogs myself. But know of no way to view them without going back to the article. It's not part of the forum. It's the Reader Comments at the end of the Articles by Rene and others. AFAIK, there is no place to view all your comments from various articles.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I have no idea. I have commented on many articles and blogs myself. But know of no way to view them without going back to the article. It's not part of the forum. It's the Reader Comments at the end of the Articles by Rene and others. AFAIK, there is no place to view all your comments from various articles.

Thank you sir! I have learned something new. Much appreciated!

Yes I'm referring to comments on the end of articles like in the image above its says he has made 8 comments. That's what I'm trying to view. Seems strange how they wouldn't allow this.

Now you & I know.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
You may not find most comments since Rene disables comments on certain posts once he feels he's being attacked. Recent example, the post he had regarding Phil Schiller making a "funny" tweet. He disabled the comments after a day since he didn't appreciate some people saying they didn't think it was that funny at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro