Has my phone been hacked?
I have an iPhone 6 with the latest iOS. The alarm went off unexpectedly at 1225. When I turned it off and looked at the alarm settings, there was an alarm set for 1225 - but not by me, and where I would normally see the words 'Alarm' under the time of the alarm, I saw a jumble of letters after the word - something like Alarmajstvw. Then the phone asked for my code to gain access; it has never done that before.
- Best AnswerApr 30 2016 | 11:44 am EDT
I don't know whether or not your iPhone 6 has been "hacked". Having said that, I would restore the device and set it up as new, if it were mine...
- 04-30-2016, 11:44 AM #2
- 04-30-2016, 11:56 AM #3
- 05-04-2016, 09:54 PM #4
My iPod Touch notification bar is stuck sideways on my screen, yet its on the lock screen. How can I hard reset?By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2016, 03:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 05-01-2016, 08:35 AM
- By edswife1970 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 04-30-2016, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2016, 11:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2016, 07:00 PM