Is there anything I can do to recover my photos from my broken iPhone?
Not too long ago, my iPhone 5s just completely shut down and will not turn on. However, when I put it to charge it will vibrate every five seconds, but still will not turn on (I never backed up my phone). When I plug it into an already trusted computer, it gives me a message on the computer that there is a passcode on the phone and the phone needs to be unlocked before the photos can be imported, but the only thing that my phone does is vibrate and it will not turn on. Is there anything that I can do?
- 04-26-2016, 09:06 PM #2
- 38,494 Posts
Re: Is there anything I can do to recover my photos from my broken iPhone?
Did you type in the passcode when prompted by iTunes? Prior to the problem, was photo stream and/or iCloud Photo Library enabled on the device? If so, login to the iCloud website via a computer and then see if the pics are available online.
- 04-26-2016, 11:43 PM #3
- By seeyaiphone71 in forum iPhoneReplies: 50Last Post: 06-18-2016, 12:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2016, 06:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-27-2016, 08:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2016, 07:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2016, 05:52 PM