Is there an app backing up photos immediatly after taking photos?
I am a photographer in my class, I often take troll photos of my friends to keep the fun moments for the future. Howerver, sometimes my friends don't like those photos, so they delete them from my iphone. I dont want that. I am looking for an application that can back up (or copy) every photos or videos I take to the folder of this app, so that mean I have a copy of my photos, and when the original images are deleted, the copy is still there. Is there any app like that? any other solution? I dont think using online backing up app is a good idea, because I amnot using 3G usually.
- Best AnswerApr 26 2016 | 9:22 am EDT
Welcome to iMore! If I understand you, Google Photos may do what you want.
Also, keep your phone locked! Don't let others use it .
- 04-26-2016, 09:22 AM #2
- By Bold9780_white in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 07-09-2016, 02:03 AM
- By kilofoxtrot in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2016, 08:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 04-26-2016, 10:26 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2016, 06:30 AM
All my Photos on my Mac are not being transferred to my iTunes - Home Sharing. How can I fix this problem?By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2016, 03:36 AM