How do photos find their way onto an iPad's photo stream from another device?
I'm curious about how a photo that I'm told was downloaded from Internet on my husband's cell made it's way to the iPad? I'm not sure if saving a photo (j peg) from Internet to his phone (to share with his friend via mms)automatically would cross over via his linked iCloud acct. to photo stream? (previously had been enabled for sharing between devices which was disabled after my discovery). Or actually was real photo either taken or shared to his phone? What makes this more odd- within recent contacts on iPad is a co-worker of his (female) whom he's only communicated with via his cellular device. The lengths he's gone through to cover up & erase evidence since I confronted him with this only makes me more suspicious. He hacked my email & deleted file I sent to myself even after he deleted it from iPad.
- 04-27-2016, 07:41 PM #2iMore Beginner
- 50 Posts
Re: How do photos find their way onto an iPad's photo stream from another device?
- 04-27-2016, 07:49 PM #3
- By szymunk in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2016, 07:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2016, 09:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum App StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2016, 08:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-25-2016, 07:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2016, 06:19 PM