Why I can't send a text on my iPhone 5
I have never had a problem sending text until last 12!hours. I did not update anything or change any settings that I am aware of.
- 04-21-2016, 11:22 AM #2
Re: Why I can't send a text on my iPhone 5
Do you refer to iMessage or SMS? If iMessage, try toggling iMessage off in Settings > Messages. Then toggle back on.
Then Reset Network Settings
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
If that doesn't work, try signing out of iMessage, then sign back in.
If SMS, try Reset Network Settings. If that doesn't work, you may want to check with your carrier.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-10-2016, 08:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2016, 08:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-21-2016, 07:48 PM
- By Sunny Sunnysingh in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2016, 11:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2016, 10:51 AM