my phone rarely catches my attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

It's very annoying, as people think I'm blowing them off! I've recently switched from an Android phone, but Apple has impressed me with it's durability

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, some Ringtones are louder than others. You can also set notifications in Settings to a more prominent setting that will light up the lockscreen.

Chuck_IV

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I just came over from Android and found my ringtone from my Android phone in mp3 format on the Web. Before converting it to an iPhone ringer, I used a simple sound editor to up the volume a bit so I don't have to jack the volume of everything just to have a little louder ringtone.

Coming from Android, I really miss the independent volume controls for each sound type and also the front blinking light.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I just came over from Android and found my ringtone from my Android phone in mp3 format on the Web. Before converting it to an iPhone ringer, I used a simple sound editor to up the volume a bit so I don't have to jack the volume of everything just to have a little louder ringtone.

Coming from Android, I really miss the independent volume controls for each sound type and also the front blinking light.

I'm hoping iOS 10 will include independent sound controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice