Should I get the Iphone SE?
i'm on the frence what new phone to get. Ive had the iphone 4s for the past 4 years and i'm really looking for an upgrade in the camera department. Mainly because having a lower quality camera and being a photographer i don't want to have to bring my dsr everywhere. So the 12 mp camera of the iphone se is great and i really want the smaller size but it doesnt have the 5mp front facing camera of the 6s and i really wanted both..
- 04-20-2016, 01:04 AM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Should I get the Iphone SE?
Welcome to iMore!
If you like the small form factor then get the SE. In all honesty the front facing camera specs of the SE compared to the 6s should not be a factor in your decision making. There's a built in timer that can be used, so take advantage of that and use the better rear camera instead.
Otherwise it is generally suggested to go to the Apple store and hold the phone in your hands (in your case the 6s) and see if it will be a good fit for you over the SE.
- 04-20-2016, 11:54 AM #3
- 04-20-2016, 12:23 PM #4
- 04-21-2016, 05:05 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2016, 07:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2016, 04:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2016, 12:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2016, 08:06 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2016, 07:00 PM