Is iCloud on all iPhone 6 devices?
I want to back up deleted messages on my wife's iPhone 6s but she tells me her phone dont have icloud is this true
- 04-19-2016, 06:58 AM #2
- 04-19-2016, 04:12 PM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,345 Posts
Re: Is iCloud on all iPhone 6 devices?
As far as I know, you need to create an Apple ID when setting up a device for the first time. Unless she used your Apple ID she had to create her own. Any time you have an Apple ID you also have an iCloud account. Weather or not she's signed in to iCloud, look at her phone.
- 04-19-2016, 04:18 PM #4
- By RoCutler in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 05-04-2016, 08:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2016, 03:10 PM
- By iwicked in forum iTunesReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2016, 07:24 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2016, 07:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-19-2016, 05:12 AM