Trying to manage the icloud storage on my new iPhone 6 plus.
Having trouble setting up icloud. When I go to manage storage it shows that it every app on my phone is going to be backed up to iCloud, which I don't want, but when I try to turn them off "Turn off and Delete" is the option, but I then get the error message that "This function cannot be performed at this time"?? I've tried on WiFi and data and it doesn't make any difference. Any suggestions?
- Best AnswerApr 18 2016 | 12:30 pm EDT
- 04-18-2016, 12:30 PM #2
- 04-18-2016, 02:33 PM #3
- By sla.djan in forum iPad 4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-20-2016, 09:32 AM
- By lim keng sian in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2016, 11:09 PM
- By Mark863 in forum Accessibility & Special NeedsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-18-2016, 10:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 04-18-2016, 11:39 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2016, 11:12 AM