Will my blackberry SIM card work in an iPhone?
I have a blackberry q10 with bell if I buy an iPhone from the apple website. Will my SIM card work?
- Best AnswerApr 17 2016 | 5:55 pm EDT
I think the Blackberry Q10 takes a micro sim. Most of the recent iPhones take a nano sim. There are ways to cut the micro sim to fit a nano sim slot, but you're better off going with a new sim.
- 04-17-2016, 05:16 PM #2
- 04-17-2016, 05:55 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2016, 11:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2016, 05:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2016, 04:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2016, 02:37 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2016, 12:12 PM