How to get refund ?

I

iMore Question

I purchased Skype Credit worth of US4.99 using my iPhone Apps. iTunes immediately debited US$ 5.43 including tax from my apple account (My Apple ID is xxxxxx@gmail.com). Unfortunately $4.99 has not been credited to my Skype Account. I contacted with Apple Support and they confirmed me that the amount was sent to Skype but on the other hand Skype kept on saying that they did not receive the money. This is why, Skype has put the order as pending. Skype Order No. is 8053000000972xxxx. Having contacted with Skype Support, I would like to request to refund the above amount to my Apple Account hence Skype can no longer process this order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Branta

Retired Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
This is an independent forum so it is not the right place to request a refund, you need to contact Skype and/or Apple directly. If you hit the wall of silence from Skype please post back and other members might be able to suggest other points of contact with the power to help resolve the problem.

I redacted some detail from your Apple ID and order reference to protect you from fraud. You should never post these details in a public discussion forum, only when dealing one-on-one with the companies concerned.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro