SwiftKey delay

nabilfara7

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I am using SwiftKey keyboard and working fine,but am facing a pop up delay mostly when I tried to swipe left or down for search.my phone is iPhone 6+
Are you guys facing the same issue,any advice on how to solve this? Thank u

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi there. If you mean swipe left or down from the home screen, does the delay go away when you disengage Swiftkey in Keyboard Settings and then try it?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes exactly, but it's some kind of annoying...

I'll report this to SwiftKey. I use it as my default keyboard. For me it helps to delete the stock keyboard and stock emoji keyboard. All 3rd party keyboards have some issues. But they're much better now than early on.

nabilfara7

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
Do you recommend to delete the stock keyboard and emoji and keep only SwiftKey? Will this make it faster? Hope it will work the same way it does with you. Thank u

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you recommend to delete the stock keyboard and emoji and keep only SwiftKey? Will this make it faster? Hope it will work the same way it does with you. Thank u

Try it and see. For me, all the 3rd party keyboards seem to do better with the stock deleted. I haven't really noticed "faster". SwiftKey seems fast enough most if the time. It's not perfect, but then, neither is the stock. The stock will still come up for passwords.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73