My phone won't stop syncing? And I can't sign in again!

I

iMore Question

**This is a little long, so bear with me***

Hi! So I did one of those things with the iPhone (I have an iPhone 4 btw) where you can transfer music from another Apple ID to your phone, right? So I got my friend's ID to download the Hamilton album, but I accidently pressed "Download all", thinking that it would download all the songs on the album! But instead, it downloaded 1000+ songs... BUT I got it to stop and my 500 went up a little bit to 600. So everything was fine, right? Just get my Hamilton songs and leave. But. That's not what happened when I woke up the next morning, expecting Hamilton and some others to be downloaded. When I went to the iTunes music store to check the downloads, it just said "Loading"... For a very long time. So I quit out of the program and went to Settings to see if I could sign in through there (Because to stop most of the downloads, I had to log out.), but when I clicked iTunes & Appstore, it just freezes (I'll be able to exit out but the button will be grey and then it will freeze there). Music settings, freezes. Everything else will work fine. And I see that the syncing symbol, but I try to check and of course, cannot. Also, I try to play a song on my Music and it will go to the music page, but it won't play. It'll just be stuck at 0:00.

Does anybody have any solutions that can get my phone back to normal?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You can try going to Settings → General → Reset, and then select Reset All Settings".

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh