why is my ipod5 notification menu stuck half way down??
I turned on my ipod5 and it glitched and the notification menu slid half way down and is stuck there... I cannot force restart my ipod because my home button is broken. Plzhelp(((
- 04-14-2016, 08:15 PM #2
- 7,773 Posts
Re: why is my ipod5 notification menu stuck half way down??
Welcome to iMore! Your best bet is to let the battery die and then charge it back up.
Once your device is powered back up you can use AssistiveTouch to add a software home button on your screen in Settings > General > Accessibility > AssistiveTouch.
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 6Last Post: 04-15-2016, 11:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2016, 09:35 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2016, 05:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2016, 01:20 PM
- By Engr Aamir Khan Niazi in forum iPhoneReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2016, 12:50 PM