Stop Siri remote from turning off TV (Apple TV 4)
Is it possible to turn off the option to have the Siri remote also turn off the TV when putting the Apple TV 4 to sleep?
I've turned off what appears to be that feature in settings, but it still turns both off.
- 04-14-2016, 02:53 AM #2
Re: Stop Siri remote from turning off TV (Apple TV 4)
Welcome to iMore!
None that I am aware of. You can turn off Siri, but that is all. Why not just let your TV go to sleep on its own. I do with both my TV 3 & 4 and they never shut my TV off. They just go to sleep.
- By gosmown in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2016, 07:42 AM
- By Gary86 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 04-18-2016, 10:48 PM
- By spindledk in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 04-15-2016, 08:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2016, 07:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-13-2016, 05:25 PM