Iphone 6 plus mga2lla model
I ordered this from Australia, I cant use it. I Tried to upload apps but it says android? Is this fake? I brought it to local carrier they said it cant fix as it doesnt sense the carrier. Is different kind from Australia? Why is this like that. Is this cloned? Please advise.
- 04-13-2016, 09:56 AM #2
Re: Iphone 6 plus mga2lla model
If it references Android then it's probably a fake, in my opinion. I've personally held a fake iPhone 6 that looked identical to the real thing with the exception of the web browser and Android-like menus/settings. It can easily be mistaken as the real thing, in my opinion.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2016, 09:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2016, 05:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2016, 08:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2016, 06:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2016, 05:51 PM