Why are you going back to SE after using a bigger screen iPhone?

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know why some people are going back to the smaller iPhone after using an iPhone 6/6plus/6s/6sPlus?

bones467

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Cant comment for everyone but a few of my friends prefer the design of the SE, or just like the smaller screen and the few extra features you will lose going from the 6's is worth it to them. A lot of my friends really don't use they devices like most people on here do so a small powerful phone thats cheaper seems attractive to them.

Lefty724

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
I went back to a SE because I wanted a pure communication device. Something nice, powerful, one handed and pocketable. I don't do any social media, videos, etc...from my phones.

Once I'm home or on vacation, my iPad gets most of the use (even though my SE blows away my 1 gen mini iPad lol). All my forum reading, texts, emails, and Web surfing dutys go to the iPad.

If I didn't have the iPad and could only have 1 device, I would be a iPhone 6s+ no doubt.

Ariza16

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
very true, i do a lot on my iPhone, maybe that's why now i feel like the 6 isn't big enough. But i do see your points. thank you for commenting.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox