Why is my snooze button vanishing?
So I got an Iphone 4s for Christmas a few years back and its worked like a charm. When I started high school, I started using my Iphone as my alarm to wake me up and being the lazy person i am, I am certainly guilty of hitting the snooze button 2-3 maybe even 4 times every morning. Well I've started to notice recently that after my maybe 1st to 2nd time of hitting the snooze button, it just straight up disappears. This causes me to slide over to unlock my Iphone to cancel my IPhone and if I fall asleep again on accident, it causes me to almost be late to school. Is this happening to anybody else? Or just me? And if it is happening to someone else, how do you fix it? I'm tired of almost being late to school because I almost oversleep.
- 04-12-2016, 08:52 AM #2
- 04-12-2016, 09:22 AM #3iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Why is my snooze button vanishing?
Welcome to iMore,
The default alarm clock is working as intended. If you want access to edit snooze features you will need to check the app store for a 3rd party alarm clock, or purchase an alarm clock with battery backup at your local store. You are the only one responsible for getting yourself up for school.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2016, 06:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2016, 05:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2016, 09:50 PM
- By simonnash102 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2016, 09:20 PM
- By billnolan1968 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2016, 08:18 PM