How do we set up a new Apple ID for a phone that is currently using my ID? My husband has always used my Apple ID with no problems until he installed the newest update yesterday. Now we both receive calls to each other's phones. I don't want to receive his calls. Help.
- 04-11-2016, 09:49 AM #2
- 04-11-2016, 10:57 AM #3
Manage your ID here. You will need the existing ID to change it.
If it's just you and your spouse, I suggest just sharing the same iTunes ID. But your iCloud, iMessage and Facetime ID's should be your own. Only share the iTunes ID. If you have kids, then do Family Sharing.
This way you also share the in app purchases. But if you both do Music, then you have to do Family Sharing.
- By dasupaman23 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 04-18-2016, 08:59 AM
- By babah bangi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2016, 12:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2016, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2016, 08:12 AM
- By Nocticis in forum Apple Hardware CollectorsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-11-2016, 07:20 AM