- 04-11-2016, 03:44 PM #2
- 04-12-2016, 12:16 AM #4
- 04-12-2016, 12:02 PM #5iMore Specialist
- 1,347 Posts
Re: Iphone 6 Failed - Unable to complete Touch ID. Please go back and try again
Welcome to iMore, Babah Bangi!
It looks like your phone needs to be taken in to your local Apple Store. They should be able to either help you fix it, or if you have an extended warranty, they'll replace the phone for you.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 06:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2016, 07:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2016, 07:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-11-2016, 06:11 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2016, 05:12 AM