lost iPhone photos
I have deleted photos from my iPhone more than 30 days ago. I need to get them back . I have 12 mths of photos to get back and they are not backed up on any other device.
Do I need software to do this ?
- 04-08-2016, 07:02 PM #2
- 04-08-2016, 07:09 PM #3
- 04-08-2016, 08:12 PM #4
- 04-08-2016, 08:59 PM #5
Re: lost iPhone photos
If it was already off, then there's most likely no back up.
If on, there may be a back up. You can check iCloud on computer at iCloud.com. Sign in with your ID.
Or call Apple Support and they will look for you. If there is a back up, you can restore your phone and set it up with iCloud.
- 04-08-2016, 09:10 PM #6
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2016, 06:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2016, 06:05 PM
- By JoshAki7 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2016, 07:33 PM
- By shockjay in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2016, 06:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2016, 04:22 PM