Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default The StockTouch App ended, do you know of a reliable replacement that reflects the same features?

On April 7th, 2016 the StockTouch app stopped updating stock prices within the app environment. this blog was posted on their site.
    I used this app everyday and have been unable to find a reliable replacement. Does anyone have a suggestion or recommendation of an app that reflects similar features to StockTouch? I am willing to pay for the app, so please don't limit your recommendations to free ones. Thanks.
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: The StockTouch App ended, do you know of a reliable replacement that reflects the same features?

Bummer I liked that app. I like stocktracker too so maybe that works for you?
    iMore Nanite

Default Re: The StockTouch App ended, do you know of a reliable replacement that reflects the same features?

I use MOMO stock discovery by mometic. It provides the same functionality in a different form factor for me. I used stocktouch to find new trading opportunities. May or may not be useful for you.