Do you think Apple will keep 4 models for sale when iPhone 7 lanuches?
Will they have SE, 6, 6s, and 7 models up for sale or do you think they'll get rid of the 6? Cant be the SE of course as that's brand new, and I cant see them pulling the 6s lines either since they always keep the preceding model for sale when a newer one launches. Wondering if should wait and buy the iphone 6 when it's at its cheapest or buy it now just in case they pull it all together when the 7 launches.
- Best AnswerApr 07 2016 | 10:48 pm EDT
Welcome to iMore!
It would only leave Apple with 3 models SE, 6s & 7 for sale if they drop the 6. I do not think it will drop till the 7s is introduced.
- 04-07-2016, 10:48 PM #2
- 04-08-2016, 08:13 AM #3
- 04-08-2016, 11:26 AM #4
- By Wybrem in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2016, 09:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2016, 12:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2016, 07:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2016, 07:37 PM