how to get my settings back after my last upgrade
apple suggested I allow the upgrade ios so I agreed and since then I haven't been able to get my apps and settings screen back. What shall I do?
- 04-06-2016, 11:14 AM #2
Re: how to get my settings back after my last upgrade
Welcome to iMore!
Try a hard reset. Hold the power & home button together till you see the Apple Logo. The only other thing I can suggest if that does not bring them back, is resetting your iPhone to a previous iTunes or iCloud backup before you did the update. Or resetting your phone to factory and starting all over.
- By iSRS in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2016, 11:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 09:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-06-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-06-2016, 09:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2016, 09:07 AM