IOS 9.3.1 camera focus issues
Just upgraded to IOS 9.3.1 and camera lost the ability to focus; images are blurry. Close-up seems to be fine but further views are blurry. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Already tried on/off and installing Aanother camera app. It is the rear camera the front one is working fine.
- 04-04-2016, 02:40 PM #2
- 04-04-2016, 03:21 PM #3
Re: IOS 9.3.1 camera focus issues
I would first try Reset All Settings
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
If that doesn't work, you may need to restore your phone as new. Not from a back up. A fresh copy of iOS 9.3.1 may do the trick.
- By Rene Ritchie in forum iOS 9Replies: 86Last Post: 08-15-2016, 09:18 AM
- By Tulir in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 04-09-2016, 10:27 PM
- By jgmarz in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2016, 12:22 AM
- By BBGary in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2016, 10:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 06:05 AM