- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Cracking headphones iPhone 6
Ok so I've noticed when playing music on my iPhone 6 that the stock head phones and any other headphones I put in the phone make the music crackle and cut out. The phone is relatively new and I've only really just started to use headphones with it. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks
- 04-02-2016, 02:16 PM #2
Re: Cracking headphones iPhone 6
Welcome to iMore!
Sounds like you may possibly be getting a bad connection between the jack and port. Try blowing it out. If that does not work, try putting the jack in and out of the port several times to see if that helps. If those suggestions do not work, then there may be something wrong with the jack port. Then I would take it into an Apple Store to have it looked at.
- By clouds0222 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 04-04-2016, 09:10 AM
- By tabithacrum2015 in forum Photography and VideographyReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2016, 08:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 12:12 PM
- By clouds0222 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 02:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 01:56 AM