Should you set up iCloud keychain if you only have one Apple device?
Only have an iPhone.
- 04-02-2016, 09:18 AM #2
- 04-02-2016, 09:46 AM #3
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Should you set up iCloud keychain if you only have one Apple device?
Should you? That depends on you. If you're going to use the iCloud Keychain features then yes, you should set it up even if you only have one Apple device. It is still going to help you in regard to creating passcodes, auto-filling out web forms, etcetera.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2016, 02:36 AM
- By vegas33139 in forum iOS 9Replies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2016, 08:15 AM
- By obditmotn in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2016, 01:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2016, 05:12 AM
- By GrittyRoughWare in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 11:40 PM