How do I save info on my iPhone SE to the Cloud?
My 4S fried with the new updates. When I activated my iPhone SE, all of my apps, contacts, everything was lost! To prevent this from happening again, how do I backup to the cloud?
- 04-02-2016, 01:56 AM #2iMore Pro
- 577 Posts
Re: How do I save info on my iPhone SE to the Cloud?
Settings - iCloud- backup, enable iCloud backups.
IIRC this option should be on by default, so you probably still have your former 4S backed up in iCloud. Are your sure you didn't set your SE as new without restoring the backup ?
- By mayconvert in forum iPhone SEReplies: 71Last Post: 09-16-2016, 02:32 PM
- By Padron26 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2016, 06:09 AM
- By clouds0222 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 02:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 10:58 PM
Adding Apple Music albums when off line can't get album cuts to play one after another automatically?By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2016, 10:31 PM